Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beach Babe

Weekends have become stamp time for me. During the week has just been brutally busy these days. So after I cleaned up the insane mess on my desk, half my stamping time was over! As fortune would have it in the chaos on my craft table were several images I have had for awhile from an old image swap, some backgrounds I made last week and, as always, my Rogue Redhead binder. Whoohoo! I made a stack of new cards and had a lot of fun!

This was my first creation!


It was based on this fun sketch by Linda over at City Crafters.


Once I had started with these papers and color scheme, I went on to make a few more cards and ended up with a little set. You can see them over at Rogue Redhead Designs.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image ... such a lovely creation ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Shar, love the felt flower. Sounds like you are having a very busy time. Take care of yourself.
    Have a great week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh.. What is sweet card. I just adore that image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flower! I know what you mean about losing all that time to cleaning up.... where are the stamp room fairies when we need them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image! Love the soft coloration and the background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable! Love the felt flower and that beautiful image. You have been very true to the sketch. Hope you find some more time soon,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Shar and I love the beautiful blue tonings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it. and the flower is just perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly SWEET and LOVELY! Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...