Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wake Up!

I just saw that The Sweet Stop with their lovely sketches is celebrating their 3rd Birthday by letting everyone pick their favorite past sketch.  I loved the one that Cathy McCauley used for her sample, so I had to give it a go!

Stamp image: Rooster (Squigglefly); sentiment (Rogue Redhead Designs)

I am also entering this card into these other fab challenges:

Top Tip Tuesday - Spotty, Dotty

Paper Pretties - Use Lots of Layers - 6 layers

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge - Anything Goes

Hope your day started with a hearty hello!

10 comments:

  1. Love that rooster and great layout Shar.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sketch and I adore your card. Love it.
    So glad you joined the Sassy DTeam in the anything goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool rooster!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A grand rooster. Great colours to show him off. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love roosters- this is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Shar. That rooste image looks great and I love the coloring. Nice job with the sketch. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shar, I love these colors and that Rooster image makes me smile! Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sharon, I like the doodle-like image, really effective and great warm colours. Thanks for joining our spotty challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just love this rooster!! Great DP choices for him. So glad you shared with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that rooster looks awsome and I love the colour combination you picked for him and those spots too;) Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...