Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Fashion Colors

It's time for a new Rebel Challenge on RRD!  We're going colorful this time with colors that are popping up in Spring Fashions on runways across the country. 


RRD is daring you to use 1 or more of these colors as your central color theme for your creation!


For this sample for the challenge, I picked the lilac, violet and navy blue coupled with my Milliner Misses set. I did a little Cuttlebug highlights, a Technique Junkie technique to finish it off with a little pizzazz.  Here's how my stylish sweetie turned out!


Come and play along!  I know you won't be able to resist making your own fab color combination!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all that purple with a hint of blue!!! The dry embossing looks fabulous--and your image is beautifully colored! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple is so nice- love the BG embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shar..you have coloured this Milliner Miss in beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...