Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm Back from my Road Trip


Hope everyone had an excellent week! I was off visiting old friends with the Roguette. She had a blast hanging out and having fun.


I figured this card was apropos for my return.  I've always loved this sentiment.  Haven't a clue where I got it though - one of the tragedies of having just a few too many stamps. The little girl is an image I got from a friend.  It's a hAnglar and StAnglar...too cute!


I tried a new coloring for the hair.  What do you think?

I am entering this cutey in the following charming challenges:

Card Makin' Mamas - Make it Girlie

Belli Challenge - Children

Paper Pretties  - Create a Card for a Girl

Have a fabulous Springy weekend! Okay, off to plant some flowers!

7 comments:

  1. Soooo cute Shar :O)
    Wishing you a lovely day,
    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute and the hair is colored to perfections! Precious image and sentiment too.
    Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar, this little round faced red head is such a sweetie, love your card you made around her.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! and love how your colors all coordinate so well!!

    Thanks for Joining the Creative Belli Challenge
    ~Markey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and she is just so cute! Great sentiment and so true! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...