Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter to All

I had such a lovely day with my family but I didn't want to miss saying Happy Easter to my online buddies!


Hope you all like this cheery bunny!  He was a lot of fun to paint!  I used an aquapainter to pick up various shades of Stampin Up ink to watercolor him!  I wasn't intending on making him pink but that's what color he wanted to be today!

 Stamp: Penny Black

This little guy is being entered into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Easter/Spring

Saturday Challenge - Easter

Simply Create Too
- Eggs and/or Bunnies

Hope everyone had a glorious and fun-filled weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Shar! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink bunny! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect! hope your easter was full of joy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and your family Shar. I love your pink bunny she is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pink bunny, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous Easter Creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs and Happy Easter
    Kate x

    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Glad you have had a fun time.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello...aaah what a cute Easter bunny, fab card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab creation thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just catching up on yesterdays emails, etc. What a darling bunny. Hope your Easter was great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is that!! I love that he or she is pink. :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shar: Love your cute bunny card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for joining us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with absolutely adorable creation its just perfect, I hope you will try to join us again next week,
    Have a lovely week,
    Hugs Bridget SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...