Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bunny Birthday

Sorry, I've been gone for a bit.  After being off work for a week because of my wisdom teeth surgery, I had such a pile of papers on my desk there was just no time to stamp!  But I hung in there and got the job done so I can stamp this weekend!


It's been awhile since I played with my Penny Black stamps and this one is extra cute!  Usually, I make this image into an Easter card, but today I decided to go a different way after seeing the Celebrate the Occassion - Child's Birthday Challenge!  I decided to add some birthday candles and a fresh Spring birthday card bloomed!

I went with soft colors for the bun and fun hot colors for the base!

Stamps: Hanging on (Penny Black); Candle Wish (Rubber Stampede)

I am also going to enter this card into the following fab challenges:

Simply Create Too - Eggs and/or Bunnies

4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers

Hope you are all having a fantastic Saturday!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar: Love your too cute bunny card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice, thanks for playing our Flowers Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely birthday card. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Shar. Hope the surgery went well and everything is healing nicely.
    Happy Easter.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image I really like the way you've coloured it. Thanks for joining us for our Flowers challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4CCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Thanks for playing at Celebrate the Occasion!! :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space
    Celebrate The Occasion Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image, love your adorable card! Sorry I am late but I wanted to thank you for joining us @ CTO for our "Kids Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...