Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Boy of Note

I got inky this weekend.  This little guy was one of a set of cards I made by going back to basics - sponging.   If you haven't checked out the Sponging Spectacular or the Inky Backgrounds Reader Art Quests on Unruly PaperArts, you should wander over.


For this card, I went Clean and Simple with a little burst of color.  I was inspired by the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge's one layer challenge.  I love this little guy from the RRD Beach Babes plate.   I added the sentiment from the Bits and Pieces plate.



I am also entering this card into the following fab challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Anything Goes

Hope your day was also clean and simple :)

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty piece. Thanks for playing with us at the cheerful Stamp Pad! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, he is a special chap, how did you find the time to make this one up! XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous card . Thank you for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge .
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww stunning CAS card... I love it!

    Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes - hope to see you again soon..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and wonderful, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple and so eye-catching. Love it Shar.
    Have a great day.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Shar . . . I wonder what he's looking at. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card Shar! Love the image and the "inked" background! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning, your one layer card is so perfect! Thank you for playing along with the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Creation! Simply Stunning!! Thank you for joining us atAnything Goes Challenge Blog!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...