Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bottle Cap Badge

I am getting in on the Altered Item of the Month in the Unruly PaperArts FB group.  For April, the challenge is to alter a bottle cap or jar lid. 



The Roguette, my darling and daring daughter, consumes frappochinos as if they were the special nectar of the gods so I get to keep lots of fab sized bottle tops.  When I collaged onto this particular lid, my idea was to create a badge type embellishment for a later canvas - thus the feathers.  The other lid I have created, which is taking FOREVER to dry, uses the inside of the lid and will probably, with the magic of adhesive magnetic strip, end up as a fridge decoration.

5 comments:

  1. I love this Shar it's gorgeous :o)
    Wishing you a lovely day,
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is glorious!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...beautiful! Sounds like a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...