Saturday, April 7, 2012

Birthday Girl

I had so much fun making the first card for the Child's Birthday Challenge at Celebrate the Occasion, I made another kid card!



I started with this cute Magnolia image and an idea of layout from the Clean and Simple Stamping Sketch Challenge.   Here's this week's sketch:


I colored her in soft colors with my Copic markers.  While searching for paper, I came across a scrap of this old birthday paper that I've had since I started stamping eons ago.

Isn't she sweet!  I love the combo of the frilly little dress and those clunky shoes! 


Off to play some more!


12 comments:

  1. Your coloring is great- love this darling image. Great card! Happy Easter Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling...now that I have a sweet grand daughter I am always on the look out for cute girly stamps. You have given me inspiration, as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colouring and she is such a darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! this is CUTE big time LOL XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is very cute and coloured beautifully.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling piece, wonderful coloring. great sketch. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card :-) Love your choice of colours. Fab colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card!! Thanks for playing at Celebrate the Occasion!! :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space
    Celebrate The Occasion Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet image, cute card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the background paper with your adorable image, wonderful card!Sorry I am late but I wanted to thank you for joining us @ CTO for our "Kids Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...