Monday, February 27, 2012

Tree-Mendous Mail

I just got my fab Card of the Month from Pam over at Stampers Corner Yahoo Group. Our mandate was to make a card with a tree motif. You've already seen mine.

Here's what Pam sent me:

I just love the colors she used! Such a pretty combo. If you turn the card slightly, you'll see that she added some lovely metallic gold to some of the leaves.

Big thanks to Pam!

As another nice surprise this morning, I found out that one of my cards is the front page art at Stampers Corner Yahoo Group.

I also found out on the weekend that I made the Top Three at Unscripted Sketches this week with my Mardi Gras card.

What a nice way to start the week!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, very nice way to start the week. congratulations
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...