Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mardi Gras in Mauve

Okay, it's more like lilac....but that would mess up my alliteration :) Hmmm....could have gone with Pretty in Plum I guess.

Here's an easy one-layer card with the new Carnival Dreams mini from Rogue Redhead Designs! I used the Block Collage technique from Technique Junkies which, as you all know probably too well, I truly love to use!

Mardi Gras Love
Stamps: various from Carnival Dreams mini (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Pale Plum and Perfect Plum (Stampin Up)
Technique: Block Collage (Technique Junkies)
Other: post-it note; sponge

I am entering this card into a few fantastic challenges!

Challenge Up Your Life - Tone on Tone/Monochrome

My Sheri Crafts - Love is in the Air (must show at least 2 hearts) - 4 hearts in the background and one on the lady's necklace and there's no doubt these two are sweethearts :)

Moving Along with the Times - Have a Heart - 5 hearts in total

Hope your day is filled with love and joy!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Shar and Love your color description! LOL
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original I like your alliteration just as it is! ;) Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful Shar! I love the simple elegance of the card - so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and elegant card!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, great background. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card, the background is gorgeous
    Thank for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the Have A Heart challenge
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at My Sherri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...