Thursday, February 16, 2012

Looks Like Rain

In honor of Gingersnap Creations focus on faking it with faux techniques this month, I decided to try a brand-new faux technique for their new Random Redhead Challenge. To get some inspiration, I checked out some faux painting techniques and came across creating "faux clouds". So fun!

I created an 8"x10" canvas using some ArtChix Studio collage sheets and my Just Sayin' stamps from RRD. These characters just crack me up and I love putting them in silly situations. I used some wings from the collage sheets and added some silly phrases from the collage sheets and the stamp set.

Here's the whole canvas!

Here's what the bottom bit says:

If you like my faux clouds, come by Gingersnap Creations on the 19th and check out my tutorial!

In the meantime, check out the gorgeous inspirations by the Gingers on the challenge post or the fab faux pieces by my fellow Rogue Crew team mates.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! This is cracking me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your clouds - can't wait to find out how you created them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun Shar and great techniques.
    hugs {brenda] xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun, Shar--this made me smile!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic!!! Love your "clouds" and what gorgeous images and wording - FUN creation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...