Thursday, February 9, 2012

Flowering Peeled Paper

The Rogue Crew is joining in with Gingersnap Creations and their newest Spicy Supply Challenge - Masking Tape. I decided to use a peeled paper background for my submission as this technique uses masking tape as part of the process.

It was a fun piece to put together. I combined stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs' Floriculture plate with collage images from Paper Whimsey and ArtChix Studios. The little girl's dress turned out to be a perfect place for a sentiment.

To see how I did the background, stop by Gingersnap Creations tomorrow to see my tutorial. In the meantime, check out all the fab art from the Rogue Crew and the Gingers!

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this - really effective background and love the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this turned out beautifully! awesome. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Can't wait to see your tute tomorrow,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing piece of mixed media Shar. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous piece of artwork, Shar and your tutorial is really easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is this! I love the technique and your colors- and love the sentiment on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great piece, this is gorgeous, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling Sharon...saw the tut at Gingersnaps too. Loved it, gerri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...