Monday, January 23, 2012

Yellow Bird without the Banana Tree

Okay, so my mom used to sing this old song, Yellow Bird, around the house and the lyrics kind of got stuck in my head for life! That's where this title comes from.

This week, I have moved onto my "B" pizza box which contains birds and bird-related quotes. It has lots of great bird images in it.

The birds and branch shown in this card are from Memory Box. I stamped them onto vellum and placed it over some lovely bright paper. The sentiment is from RRD's Bits and Pieces collection.

As you can see, it's easy to use vellum in your cards (and can make for a quick card!), so why not get some out, have some fun and join in with the RRD Vellum Rebel Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Love those birds on the pine branch! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum certainly adds a lovely appearance to the card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...