Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winged Man ATC

I haven't made an ATC in an age but I do love these mini artworks! On Think Monday - Think ATC, the theme is "With Dots".

I am all over that! Here's my ATC with dots in the background - big huge dots from the RRD Snow Hugs plate. The background is actually made up of 3 separate backgrounds stamped with progressively darker Distress inks using the Technique Junkies Back to Back technique.

Winged Man
Stamps: Sandy Beach background from Beach Babes plate, Crazy Dot background from Snow Hugs plate, and Netted Background and sentiment from the upcoming Just Sayin' plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Collage Images: man from Vintage Gents (Alpha Stamps); wings from Wings (Enchanted Mercantile)
Cardstock: More Mustard and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Antique Linen, Old Paper, and Brushed Cordoroy (Ranger Distress Ink); Jet Black (StazOn)

I love the way the man seems non-plussed by his excellent wings. In fact, he even gives a bewildered "What?" as in "What are you looking at?" I can almost see the shrug.

I am also entering this ATC into the following challenges:

Bloggers Challenge - Wings and Things

Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes

Wishing you a fun weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Great ATC, Sharon and that bg is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing ATC and loving the netted background, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layered background Shar and love the winged man too.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this especially the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun and he does appear to be saying, "What?" I love the netting. It looks like the bags that onions come in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon! Super super cool! I love your "Im exercising my right..." Good for you!!! This card is great. Thank you for bringing it to lexi this week. Love and a Hug, Samara - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab ATC, love the added wings and BG Tech! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wings!!! I don't "get" steampunk, but this ATC is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love it! great background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the great background- it is wonderful! Fun ATC- love the fun image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your atc is so cool. Love your guy with wings. He made me smile. The background is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful! This made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous ATC

    Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...