Friday, January 27, 2012

Warhol Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras is so much fun that I couldn't wait to make my first card for it this year! This fun jester's hat seemed a great way to get into the spirit. It's not that far away - February 21!

I stamped the hat with black on the three Mardi Gras colors - purple, green and yellow - and created a quick and easy Warhol card. I added a little white colored pencil highlight to the hat just to give it a bit of definition.

Make it Mardi Gras
Stamps: sentiment and hat from Carnival Dreams (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: scrap from my basket
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana and Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Tools: Oval cutter (Creative Memories)
Technique: Warhol (Technique Junkies)

Hope you have a festive day!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...