Saturday, January 21, 2012

Twelfth Night

I've got a very mature tweenager at home so I had to step up my game for this year's birthday card! The Roguette's style is now half-goth and half rock chick with a sprinkling of her own creation, Victorian Punk. You just can't make any old card for a young woman like that!

I decided to make a card that featured more young women of bold fashion choices and got busy coloring this cool digi from Stamping Boutique. I positioned two next to each other on the paper and printed a third which I cut out and positioned in front of and between the other two.

I added in some fun paper and a card was born!

Well-Behaved Women
Stamps: Emo Alice digi (Stamping Boutique); sentiment (Viva Las Vegastamps)
Paper: scraps from my basket
Cardstock: Baja Breeze and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various copics
Other: pop-up dots

Hope you have a day where your fun side shines out!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...