Friday, January 20, 2012

Til the Cow Comes Home

It was so good to break out all the fun stamps in my stash last week from my "A" pizza box with all its Animals and Architecture images.

This is the last of the cards I made from this batch of stamps. You can kind of see the cow and chicken stamp in the bottom right corner.

I wanted to make a really cheerful card and this stamp just leaped out at me. For cheerful paper, I turned to a stash of paper my awesome friend Laura sent me. Thanks again, Laura! It is gorgeous!

Don't Postpone Joy
Stamps: Skip and Romp (Penny Black); sentiment (Rubber Tree Rubber Stamps)
Paper: 6x6 from a friend :)
Cardstock: More Mustard and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various copics

Wishing you a day where you a skip through life with a happy step!

2 comments:

  1. These are such good fun, brilliant cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you definitely suceeded, it is bright and cheery, so much fun!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...