Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sweet Girl

Brr...it's chilly outside. This little girl seems warn enough though with her steaming mug of cocoa.


Is she wearing a green snowsuit? What can I say....I am still in a green mood. At least I am adding other colors now :)

I still had some of my favorite purple paper left over from my Mardi Gras card. The star paper is another favorite. It always brightens up a design.

My Sweetie
Stamps: girl (Sugar Nellie); sentiment from Candy Kisses (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: scraps from my scrap basket
Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various copics
Tools: tab punch (Stampin Up)

Hope you are having a warm and cozy day!

1 comment:

  1. The colours are so zesty and this card would bring a smile to anyone's face.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...