Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Still on the Green Thing

Yes, I know. I am stuck on green this week. No idea why but I am just going to ride it out. At least this one has some amber, mustard and yellow too. There's even a little blue, so getting a tad better.

I got this stamp over the summer....and then mounted it and put it away. Silly me. Isn't she cute?

I decided to ink her up for my niece's birthday which is coming up shortly. She's a twenty-something and I think she'll like this image.

Dream Girl
Stamps: Shopping Girl from Miss Anya Collection (The Greeting Farm); sentiment from soon-to-be-released Carnival Dreams (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: scrap from my basket
Cardstock: More Mustard, Green Galore and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various copic markers
Embellishments: amber rhinestones (Studio 18)

I am entering this little lady into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog: All That Glitters (the rhinestone bling)

Stampin' for the Weekend: Out with the Old (this stamp was bought months ago and the paper is all from the basket)

Hope you have a happy and sunny day!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute- I think the image is perfect for a 20 something girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card and loving the backing paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is perfect and I love the green!!! Cute card....thanks for joining us at SSCB!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, such a cute card - love the image (got it myself as well, thanks for reminding me of it!) and the colour is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours, great colouring! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...