Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pink and Green Are Fit..

for a queen. At least that's what my mom used to say! I thought I would try out the color combo myself. I think it fit these cute pups and this cheerful card quite well!

I created this card for the Do You Stack Up - Pink Challenge. Hope it is pink enough.

I don't usually do pink, but I did have some scraps that color in my scrap basket so I figured time to use it up. I am still using my "A" pizza box of wooden stamps for this week. This time I picked out this cute pup, a doorway and this awesome sentiment. The dogs and the flower embellishment are all popped up. No, aliens have not come and taken me away - yes, I used pink and pop dots all in the same card. I've done it before...well, only once before but it does count :)

Road to a Friend
Stamps: doorway (Art Impressions); Patch and sentiment (A Muse); flower from the soon-to-be-released Just Sayin' collection (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: pink scraps from my basket
Cardstock: Pink Passion and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various copics
Embellishment: 1 rhinestone
Tools border punch

I was really pleased with the flower embellishment. Now, I am wondering how great it will look embossed. Hmmmm.....

Well, off to have more fun! Hope you have a day which blooms with happiness!

2 comments:

  1. Supercute card, love the little dogs. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...