Monday, January 30, 2012

Marking Places

I love tag bookmarks! They are so much fun to make, use and give as gifts. This one will stay with me as I seem to suddenly be reading so many books at once that I need extra bookmarks.

For this one, I used the same technique as in my Simply Aged cards except that I took it a step further by over-stamping the Netted background on my color panel.

Old Gent Bookmark
Stamps: border, flower, netted background and Old Gent from Just Sayin' plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Base: shipping tag (Staples - yea, really - way cheaper per tag than a craft store)
Ink: Wild Honey, Scattered Straw and Spiced Marmalade (Ranger Distress Ink); Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Embellishment: polka dot ribbon
Other: post-its for masking

I am entering this bookmark into the following challenges:

Come and Get It Challenges - Anything BUT a card

Drunken Stampers - Something New (stamp just released last Wednesday)

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Polka Dots (dots definitely on my ribbon)

Hope you take time to mark your place today!

6 comments:

  1. A Simply fun tag!

    Thanks for joining us this week for the Challenge at Come and Get it!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The image is cute. Great tag. Thanks for sharing at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your tag. The vintage colour and image. Thanks so much for taking the time to post on Come and Get It Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...