Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just Sayin' CAS

Okay, one more CAS card today while I am still on that train of thought. Of course, playing with all these stamps and scraps, my train of thought is bound to get derailed.

This time, I am trying out the Clean and Simple Stamping Sketch #173.


I am not scared of white space. I am not scared of white space. I am not scared of white space. Okay, mantra in place....create!

To make sure I didn't make yet another green card, the first color I used was orange - I knew I would not mix orange and green.

I liked the look of the outside so much, I used the sketch again (flipped horizontally) for the inside of the card.

Can't Win
Stamps: boy, cat and sentiments from soon-to-be-released Just Sayin' plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: orange striped paper from my scrap basket
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B23, B24, B26, E00, E02, E07, E09, E11, YR02, YR04, and YR07

I will also be entering this card into the following fun challenges:

Mark's Finest Papers - Use a Border Punch

Crafty Creations Challenge - Something New - can't get much newer than not-yet-released

Now, to clean up the horrendous mess I've made. If you don't hear from me in the next few days, the mess on my crafting table may have decided to fight back!

10 comments:

  1. What a totally fun card -- inside and out! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good humor card! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love it! I am afraid of white space LOL
    this definitely brings a smile...
    thanks for joining in at Speedy Fox and Friends (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am afraid of white space- A couple of great cards to CASE! Love your humor...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about white space! your card is too funny! look forward to the new release.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! White space IS scarey!!! Your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! Love these CAS cards, Shar! ("...not afraid of white space..." LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, thanks for the smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. This image is perfect, looks like my dad. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...