Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Did Ya Hear?

I'm having fun with my new stamps! Here's a quick card I made using the fab sketch over at Unscripted Sketches.

I'm using up my scraps this month and I came across this fun star paper. I went a little patriotic on my color theme with a hint of yellow. I had a lot of fun coloring these two characters and the flower!

Did Ya Hear?
Stamps: Melvin, Old Gent, flower and sentiment from Just Sayin' plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: scraps from my basket
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various copic markers

If you haven't heard about the Rogue Redhead Designs new releases, pop on over to the RRD blog and find out more!

7 comments:

  1. This is cool - love the images and fabulous job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece, Shar! So funny....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp set so cute and great papers used. Love finding scraps that work. Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute card. Nice use of the Unscripted Sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great job pulling these elements together! The paper, the colored images, the embellishments all work perfectly together! A very appealing card! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card, Shar! Great coloring - those stamps are funny! Thanks so much for playing with us at Unscripted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...