Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cool Kitty

Here's another image I hadn't had a chance to use yet! It's fun just opening up a drawer here or a binder there and just randomly picking a stamp! Loving it. The background paper is another scrap.

I wanted to keep this card extra simple but not without some pizazz. I really loved the orange and blue combo. Who can resist a bright orange cat? Too cute.

Cool Kitty
Stamps: cat with bird (Angi-B); sentimetn from Bits & Pieces (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: scrap of orange herringbone
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); various copic markers

I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes

CES Challenges - Anything Goes

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Winter Something

I am also starting something new. I know some of you follow all the different blogs I work on so you end up seeing the same stuff over and over. From now on, except for my DT responsibilities at Gingersnaps, I'll try to keep the overlap to a minimum. That, of course, will not stop me from putting teasers into my blog posts :)

Here's part of what I did on Rogue Redhead Designs today!

If you want to see what I made, you'll have to click through.

Hope your first Saturday of the New Year is brimming with crafty goodness!

12 comments:

  1. Great card, Shar! Love cool kitty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cat for a wonderful card, really, totally ice-cooooooooooooooooooooooool! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for challenge #83!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image. Thank you for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image! I love how you colored him/her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kitten looks wonderful, great coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the Kitty. I really love the name of your blog. Too funny. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week with your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your adorable Kitty! I really love your blog title. Too funny.Thanks so much for joining us a SSDS with your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...