Thursday, January 5, 2012

Arctic Art

Happy Thursday everyone! It is definitely chilly enough to bring on thoughts of arctic air. I'm kKeeping it simple in the cold today!

I dipped into my stash again and realized that I still had a scrap of this fun paper. Isn't it fab? Love all the great colors! It went well with this cutie of a bear!

Snow Hug Bear
Stamps: Sugarplums Polar Bear (C.C. Designs); Snow Hugs (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: scrap from the basket
Cardstock:Whisper White and Not Quite Navy (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: small piece of blue ribbon

I will be entering this sweetie into the following challenges:

Sweet Stamps blog - Winter

Crazy Amigo Challenge - Winter

Here's to finding something sweet even in the midst of winter!

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Shar! Love that stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dp! Great coloring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little bear! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable winter card! Thanks for joining the blog challenge at SweetStamps.com this week and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. My craft room is also very cold. I can't afford to heat it this year just yesterday I spilled a container of tiny beads because of was wearing my winter coat. LOL hurry summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet image!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...