Monday, December 19, 2011

Tiny Holiday Tweet

Holiday mayhem is off and running in my house so while the cookies (gingerbread and sugar) are baking, I thought I would blog another card I made on the weekend.

Yup, I am getting to be a real sketch gal. I love looking at a sketch and trying to make it my own. For this card, I turned to Card Patterns' most recent sketch!

For this one, I actually ended up squashing it a little. I used a tip from papercrafting phenom, Stephanie Severin, to use a square punch to finish off my sentiment flag. I also added a loop of gold ribbon for a little flair. I used a quote from Dickens that I absolutely adore - "I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year".

Stamps: bird (Hero Arts); sentiment (Stampington)

I had a lot of fun with this one! Hope you are all having an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the little bird is magical XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Love the HA bird. Great take on the sketch! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...