Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mustard Makes

More football on tv means more time for me to sneak away and craft! Don't get me wrong, I do like football. I just like stamping more!

I decided to get going on some of the amazing sketches I saw in the challengerama this week and I went Rogue!

The first one is from Freshly Made Sketches. Here's their great sketch this week (squeaked this one in under the wire):
Here's what I did with it:

Garden in Your Pocket
Stamps: books and quote from Relish Reading plate and cosmos bud from Floriculture (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: 6x6 Et cetera collection (Bo Bunny)
Cardstock: More Mustard and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

I guess that one got me into a Reading mood as I used the same theme for the next sketch which came from Sweet Stop.

Here's my take on it:

Swing into Reading
Stamps: swingers, book and quote from Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: 6x6 Et cetera collection (Bo Bunny)
Cardstock: More Mustard (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: mustard 1/8" ribbon
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories); border punch (Martha Stewart ?)

Hope you had an awesome Sunday!

11 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards Sharon. Love the darling image on the second card. The colors are awesome and the border piece looks great! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely cards, especially the first one. I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are really lovely ... great take on our sketch challenge this week!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such Pretty Pretty cards! Love the Sweet image on your Sweet Stop sketch card and the wonderful vintage feel of it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful cards - love the soft colors and vintage look you achieved. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love books and reading, so I really love these! What a great sentiment on the first one! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...