Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Moments

Another couple of Christmas cards to spread some holiday cheer!

This little girl is so sweet in her holiday best! I had tons of fun coloring her!

Stamp: Rachel (Inka Stamps)

I am entering her into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesdays - Use Ribbon

iCopic Weekly Challenge - Last Minute Holiday Projects

Catch the Bug Challenge - Baby It's Cold Outside

Once I finished my very red and green girl, I moved on to another vintage image but went with a totally different color scheme. I love brown and red and this reindeer paper was awesome!



Stamps: sentiment and sleigh (Cornish Heritage Farms)

I'm going to enter this card into these challenges:


Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Christmas

Hooked on Crafts - Christmas

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas

Hope your approach to the holiday is getting less challenging by the minute! Merry stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards!! I am ready... I think!
    Have a fabulous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards - love the sweet little girl - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday in Anything Christmas challenge.

    Merry Christmas!:)

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card! I love it; so classy.
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...