Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Loving Hearts

I did get way behind on holiday cards this year, but I've been having a ton of fun playing with ideas and being inspired by all my wonderful friends!

I love the look of paper piecing and this Clean and Simple Sketch was just the right fit! Of course, I always love the Clean & Simple sketches so how could I possibly resist!


I decided to use both sides of this great double-sided paper and to show off both patterns in my paper piecing of these whimsical hearts.

Stamps: Hearts from Snow Hugs plate and sentiment from Candy Kisses (Rogue Redhead Designs)

Other fab challenges I am entering:

Paper and Such - Last Minute CAS Christmas Card

Shopping our Stash - Soft as a Snowflake or A Day of Daisies Image - I used snowflake paper

Christmas Card Challenges - Non-traditional Colors

Allsorts - Brown and Blue

The Rogue Redhead Designs 1st Anniversary Sale is drawing to a close! Be sure to check out all the great prices on individual plates and the fab bundle bargains before they are all gone! Everything in the store is on sale, but only until December 30, 2011!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Those funky hearts are wonderful and I adore your non-traditional color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on these papers!!
    Thanks for joining the "non traditional colour challenge" at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Margo (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this is too cool! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta LOVE double-sided paper! Perfect for this challenge! Thanks for joining in at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...