Sunday, December 11, 2011

Going Vintage and Griddy

Here's another grid card I made for the new Get Griddy Rebel Challenge on RRD!

I went more vintage this time, inspired by the Do You Stack Up - Something Old Challenge. I started by stamping a collage pattern onto a piece of designer paper, using different colors for the different elements. I cut that mini masterboard up into a grid squares and added them to this yummy Bo Bunny paper.

Here it is:

Je t'Aime
Stamps: rose, fern, lily and sentiment from Floriculture plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: from Et cetera line (Bo Bunny); scrap of BasicGrey for collage background
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
Ink: various Distress inks (Ranger)
Tools: oval cutter
Technique: Color Collage (Technique Junkies) - started that way then I cut it up :)

I'm also entering this card into the following challenge:

Crafty Creations - Card with a Sentiment

Hope you are all enjoying a fabulous weekend! I'm off to get inky!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us for the Crafty Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, and yes I think it would suit a man. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love that BB 'etc' as base.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...