Monday, December 19, 2011

Decorating the Tree

Finally with all the shopping and wrapping behind me, I can get into the holiday mood! Now, to stop thinking about the cookies that need to be made, the holiday recipes to get ingredients for, the last minute decorations to hang and the shipping, oh no the shipping! Okay, not really that calm but still stamping :)

I couldn't resist the cute sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, so I hauled out my Christmas stamps and got to work!

For this simple paper pieced card, I added a little decoration - copic marker. I outlined the main branch elements with a corresponding color copic marker to provide more definition.

Stamp: Swirl Tree from Impression Obsession.

Have a merry week!

9 comments:

  1. A classic Christmas card - beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar
    A beautiful card. Clean lines but not short on impact.
    Warmest Wishes for the Festive Season.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and I love that tree image - such a great Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect colours and paper for that gorgeous Christmas tree.
    Sounds like you still have quite a bit to do - me too.
    Have a fabulous festive season when it arrives and enjoy it all.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card Shar and loving the tree stamp. This time of the year I am like a puppy chasing its own tail...........phew am worn out already........lol Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tree and the patterned panels are beautiful!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whimsical look to the tree!! Very pretty! Have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tree is so pretty. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your background papers. They are perfect with that awesome tree! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...