Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blue Christmas

Last week, I got an amazing tag and house ornament from Lynn Stevens. She is a sweet and lovely friend. Of course, I could never make as beautiful a creation as Lynn made for me but I did give it my best!

I was inspired by the thought of a "Blue Christmas". As I had received a tag from Lynn, I decided to try one myself. As regular readers know, I am somewhat tag challenged.

Stamp: vintage holly (Stampington)

Once, I had the tag ready to go, I needed a Christmas card to put it in!

Stamps: arch, butterfly, sentiment(Stampington)

I've entered the tag into the following challenges:

There She Goes Clear Stamps - Last Minute Gift Tags

Hooked on Craft Challenges - Christmas

Make My Monday - Seasonal Tag

and the card into these challenges:

Craft Your Passion - Things with Wings (butterflies on the card)

Lexi's Creations - Untraditional Christmas - No Red or Green

I do hope Lynn likes my attempt at a tag and I hope this post comes later than the mail :)

12 comments:

  1. Oooh am sure she will adore them Shar, its a beautiful tag and card, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could she not like the tag, it is gorgeous as is the card.
    Lucky Lynn.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the tag and the card are fab! Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, Shar. Very vintage...Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion "Things with Wings" Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. this is simply stunning. Thank you for joining us HOC. Merry Christmas.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tag and card - thank you so much for joining in this week at Make My Monday - Merry christmas - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at MMM this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this doesn't look tag challenged at all! This is amazingly gorgeous!!! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I were as 'tag challenged' as you. This is stunning work, anyone would be thrilled to receive this. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Seasonal greetings to you. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure Lynn loved these lovely creations. Thank you for joining us at MMM :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sharon, your tag is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours and the vintage elements. I'm sure it was a real hit with Lynn.
    Thanks so much for joining in with the last 2011 MMM challenge and wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Fliss x
    PS: Hoping to do some more Gingersnap challenges this year (my best present would be more time to craft!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...