Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rebel Challenge #5: Only One Piece of Designer Paper

This time, I created as a special challenge for me so I would have to limit myself a wee bit. I am a paper fanatic! So this month's Rebel Challenge: Dress Down which dares you to Use Only One Piece of Designer Paper.

Using only one piece of designer paper does not mean your cards have to be dull. I only used one piece for the card below. Actually, it was only a single 6"x6" piece from a paper pad! I loved the soft color of the paper so paper piecing came to mind. I picked out these cute little mittens from my Candy Kisses plate. I love the little hearts on the cuffs! I finished off the card with a piece from a heart-shaped doily!

Mittens Galore
Stamp: mittens from Candy Kisses plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: single piece from Romantique paper pad (Prima)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic: BG11
Other: heart-shaped paper doily

To see some other samples and to check out the Rebel Challenge, got to the RRD blog!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...