Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Powering Up for the New Release

I finally got power restored after the fun snow storm we had in New England. Internet is a different matter so I am posting from my office - don't tell my boss :)

I am so excited about the new releases and all the great deals over at our BRAND-NEW Rogue Redhead Designs website! Whoohoo!

I just had to share with you one more of the cards I have made with the new Milliner Misses mini plate. You will recognize the little lady - she's my logo! I've named her Dot in honor of my fantastic 1920s flapper of a grandmother!

I went a little crazy with techniques, though simple ones, on this card. I started with the idea of a TJ Triple Play card, then I added in a bit of warhol effect with some paper piecing. Basically, I did a triple technique with my Triple Play card.

I also went a little crazy with paper because - it's my PAPER ANNIVERSARY at Rogue Redhead Designs! Yup, one whole year of bringing you fun vintage and eclectic images!

Here it is:
Stamps: Dot and sentiment from Milliner Misses mini plate and sentiment from Candy Kisses half plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: old olive and navy scrapbook paper from my bin; Winter White (Stampin Up)
Specialty Paper: yellow, olive and red Ruche (PaperTemptress) - this paper is yummy and a must get! It stamps like a dream despite the amazing and fun texture.
Ink: copic markers; Tuxedo Black (Memento); Jet Black (StazOn)

And it opens to reveal a sentiment from Milliner Misses and a holiday greeting from Candy Kisses our other new release!

Here's a side view of the great texture from the Ruche paper!


For more samples of our new releases, check out the Rogue Redhead Designs blog!

To get in on the fabulous deals - every stamp plate is on sale - go to our new website -

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Anniversary Shar, loving your new stamps and this brilliant piece. Take care and hope you get your internet back on soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, congratulations to you! What a fun image, and your card is great!

    Sorry, my adjectives are running a little low today. Great may be overused, but I really DO like you card!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the linky for the wonderful new website (in the post) isn't quite right--I found you anyway, but I'm just nosy like that . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card-- love the 3 different colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Shar!!!! Love the card and can't wait until my order arrives, soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these vibrant colors. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo! Sharon and Congratulations! This is a fabulous stamp and I also had a flapper relative....it was my gt. aunt, we all called her Kitty (Kathleen was her real name.) She and Dot would have had a blast together. I've loved this image since I first saw it on RRD. Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That's a serious accomplishment. Love this cool image and how you've colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to your anniversary and the new plates! They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These new stamps are gorgeous and I love the style of this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - love the "fold" and the images are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...