Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Rebel Challenge Cards

Here are some more cards I made for the new Rebel Challenge: Dress Down - Only One Piece of Designer Paper. Dot likes the fact that I made her the center of attention!

The ladies from Milliner Misses do look very nice against the pretty Prima papers found in the Romantique paper pack. Dot is looking lovely with her mustard outfit matching those fabulous yellow roses.

Here's Bea looking fine in her green ensemble!

Of course, the ladies were not to be undone! Meet Kitty, Olive and Eva. And, yes, all my ladies are redheads today!

Hope you find time to play along with our latest Rebel Challenge! Remember: you don't need Rogue Redhead stamps to play, but you might just be able to win some if you do!

5 comments:

  1. i think milliner misses is my favorite of all the rogue sets. you've used them absolutely wonderfully here. gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty papers- and the great image you used today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - those papers work with the stamps perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fab images, and great papers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are charming, Shar--I haven't had the chance to play with my new Milliner Misses or Relish Reading yet, and it's killing me a little inside . . .

    ***sigh***

    I'm at "work" today, or you know I'd be stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...