Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mailbox Magnet Magic

I was so happy to discover this amazing package of art from the talented and lovely Laura Liddell. Laura is our UK host for Gingersnap Creations Art Exchanges and for the recent Magnet Exchange I played in both the US and the UK group!

Whoohoo! I got 5 tremendous magnets from my exchange partners - 3 from Laura and 2 from Sam Read! Laura also included some extra goodies - THANKS LAURA - that I can't wait to play with.

Here's Laura's awesome art:

and Samantha's magnificent magnets:

It's always fun to play these exchanges but I feel doubly blessed that I got to participate in both the UK exchange and the US one!

1 comment:

  1. What a great exchange--lots of gorgeous goodies!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...