Friday, November 25, 2011

Jingle Belles' Candy Kisses

Now that Thanksgiving is a mere memory of tender turkey and good times, I'm starting my Christmas cards. I have not come to grips with the dishes in my sink, so I'll play Scarlett O'Hara on that one...tomorrow is another day. I have just got to stamp today!


Of course, the ladies over at Jingle Belles, the amazing and wonderful Stephanie and Lauren, have been making great cards and providing inspiration throughout this year with their fantastic challenges and have finally come to their last dare of 2011! They take December off because they can and, if you played along, you'd have 48 fabulous individual Christmas cards already made too...okay 47 until you play today's excellent challenge. Playing along every week is definitely my New Year's Resolution for 2012.


Rogue Redhead Designs is sponsoring Jingle Belles' last challenge this week so if you are looking to get Christmas cards done AND have a chance to win some RRD stamps, this challenge is for you! All you have to do, using any stamps, is to create a card featuring your favorite holiday foods, drinks or candies!

I've been in a Milliner Misses mood all week, so I started with "Bea" from that set and some fab Christmas paper scraps from last year's Santa Season Frenzy last year and my 25 Days of Christmas the year before. Two of the Rogue Crew, Jean and Deb, have already made Dot into a cool Christmas chick so I decided to do the same for Bea, but how? I settled on adding a Christmas Candy to her hat and dressing her in Christmas colors! Here's how she came out!

Stamps: Bea from Milliner Misses plate and candy and sentiment from Candy Kisses plate (Rogue Redhead Designs).

Both plates I used are on sale individually or together in one great bundle until December 30, 2011!

So finish up your Holiday cards with this last 2011 Challenge at Jingle Belles or get started like me, but whatever you do - GO OVER TO JINGLE BELLES and check out their great art and inspiration. Going back over their 2011 Challenges gave me some amazing ideas!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and design, just love it Shar.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so great - what a clever idea to use the candy as an embellishment for her hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that sassy holiday hat ... so very glad you joined us a t jingle belles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea- love the hat! She looks fab in green and red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love the candy on her hat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...