Sunday, November 6, 2011

Clean and Simply Rogue

After a grueling week, I needed to do something a little more calm and simple. I headed to a couple of CAS-style challenge blogs I like.

I started with a great sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping - Sketch #165.


Then, I took further inspiration from Less is More's color suggestion of Red and Orange.

Here's what I came up with:

Je T'Aime
Stamps: cosmos blossom and sentiment from Floriculture plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Moroccan Floral (Daisy D's)
Cardstock: Kraft, Bravo Burgundy (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Other: Venetian Red Aquatone colored pencil (Derwent)
Technique: Paper Piecing

Have simply fabulous day and don't forget to check out the HUGE ANNIVERSARY SALE at Rogue Redhead Designs with bundle bargains and great discounts on all our individual plates. Everything is on sale in honor of our 1st Anniversary!

4 comments:

  1. FAB card - this colour scheme is really versatile isn't it?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Sharon!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge this time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little flower buds seem to glow, great paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...