Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wedneday

I hardly ever participate in What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, but this week I've actually got something on my desk!

Ack! Can you believe this mess? I'm usually all tidied up by Wednesday! Most of my insanely messy crafting takes place on the weekend.

I was busy making new samples for the upcoming Rebel Challenge on Saturday and having a ton of fun! Obviously cleaning did not come into the equation!

I do have one piece to show you today. My coffee-loving husband just enjoyed a birthday so I made him a simple card to celebrate.

A Birthday Cup
Stamp: mug (Flourishes)
Cardstock: Kraft and Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); Burgundy (PaperTemptress)
Paper: scrap from my basket
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Technique: Paper piecing

If you are in the mood for a challenge you can still get in on the current Rebel Challenge - Think Outside the ATC! It closes on Sunday night.

7 comments:

  1. Those coffee cups are very elegant, quite art deco in style! Like the papers on your desk that you've been having a play with too - you'll have to post the finished articles :)
    Hugs, LLJ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks super fun! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very effective coffee cups. They work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper pieced card - simple is good sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very chic coffee mug - I love that. Really happy to see your desk as it is (normal)..and confess that if I make a mess at the weekend, it's usually about Wednesday before it occurs to me to tidy up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, Shar, I REALLY like your coffee card, and may have to copy you for a couple of friends . . . but your desk looks super clean compared to mine!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your desk, very creative looking. And that is one superb coffee card too!

    Brenda (The self confessed coffee snob!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...