Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Magnet Magnificence

Whoohoo! I got my magnets from the last Gingersnap Creations Art Exchange! The idea was to create a magnet with some encouraging words. Wowzers! The ones I got were incredible!

Huge thanks go out to Paula, Deb, Julie and Georgie!






This Exchange was really fun and I know that I will definitely be using these GORGEOUS magnets all the time!

The current art exchange is Holiday Ornaments and I bet it's going to be amazing! Still time to sign-up before participation closes on November 1, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, they are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great encouraging words, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got great stuff! this was a really fun exchange. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...