Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Getting Dimensional

I have one more sample for the Rebel Challenge: Tag Lines. The idea is to create a tag and include a quote. This time I wanted to have lots of dimension!

For this one, I capitalized on some great paper and used some that repeated a leaf pattern. I cut leaf elements from the paper and added them to the tag with pop dots. I added some twine to make it even more rustic. Isn't the paper yummy?


Botanical
Stamps:
quote from Floriculture (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Birds in Paradise from the Botanical Collection (Graphic 45)
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Tools: scallop and oval punch (Marvy)
Other: 3 Prima flowers, antique copper brad twine, pop dots and shipping tag

Why not join in
? You don't have to use Rogue stamps to play but you might win some if you do!

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Love the dimension with those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shar

    Thanks so much for stopping by - it's been forever since we've chatted - I've missed you so much!

    I love your beautiful tag! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...