Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wine Makes Mommy Clever

Couldn't resist this image when I saw it on the Viva Las Vegastamps online store. It just spoke to me....in sort of a Great Aunt Zelda type voice...but anyway....

I made this card for the new Chestnut Theme Challenge on Gingersnap Creations - Gal Pals. The whole month is devoted to Friendship. How cool is that?

Okay, here's the card. I kept imagining names for these two great ladies - Cora and Mildred, Estelle and Beatrice, Babs and Stella. They were a ton of fun to color!

Wine, Women and Friendship
Stamps: Ladies with Wine and sentiment (Viva Las Vegastamps)
Paper: Spring in Bloom (Karen Foster) - yeah, I giggled a little when I saw the name of the paper considering my subject matter
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B00, BG11, BG13, BG15, E00, E02, E11, E35, E37, E53, E55, G24, R32, R39, RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19, YR23, and YR24
Other: 4 black photo corners

Check out this new challenge and all the fabulous friend-inspired art by the Gingers! Get in on the fun!

7 comments:

  1. Sharon, these girls are hysterical and I love how you've colored them. Going to check the rest of their images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar
    I just visited Helene and LOL at her women and sentiment she used and visit your blog to find an equally amusing card.
    Great fun.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ladies look like they know how to have fun! LOL Your coloring is gorgeous, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These gals are really stylin'!! They are a hoot! Love the names you came up with too. Their glasses are too funny. Wonderful card for the gal pal challenge! Love the theme.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I think they need names too Ethel and Betty are speaking to me lol. Your have coloured them beautifully - just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card with a great image. Fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...