Monday, September 26, 2011

Vellum Window Cards

I started out looking for a quick card design to make and after some trial and error, these easy vellum window cards were pretty fast to put together.


I checked out the Less is More Challenge and it was a Sketch this week.


While I still wanted the overall look clean and simple, I wanted to make something a little different and try something new. I decided to try a vellum window card. I have this awesome vellum which is actually patterned to add even more interest.

Of course, I used Rogue Redhead stamps to make it! I used an image and sentiment from the Floriculture plate on the front and added a sentiment from the Bits and Pieces plate on the inside.

Here's one of the cards, I made using this sketch:

I was able to duplicate the sketch on the inside too:

To see another version of this card and get some details on how I made it, check out my post on the RRD blog.

7 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOo I like this what a great idea. Lovely stamp and great sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vellum window cards, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely window card and sentiment! Will have to play with vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't used vellum for ages - this is fabulous Shar.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific idea, super card
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this great way to use Vellum! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...