Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sweet Stop Sketch

I am still getting back into "challenge mode" after my crazed Summer. I found an adorable sketch on The Sweet Spot that I wanted to try. Their DT did some amazing variations - just brilliant.

Mine is less than brilliant but I still like it. I put the sketch over on its side. Isn't it cute?

I am not over beach season yet. So here's another beach scene:

Beach Birds
Stamps: sentiment and seabirds from Beach Babes plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: untitled from the Christine Adolph line (Creative Imaginations)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Other: 1/4" brown ribbon; 3 antique copper brads
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Wishing you a day filled with the wonder of nature!

6 comments:

  1. Great job flipping the sketch ... lovely & peaceful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card Sharon. Love the image... the paper is the perfect match! I really like the sketch turned like that. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. the image is perfect with the background paper.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the sketch flipped like that. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...