Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rebel Challenge #3: Think Outside the ATC

I've got one last piece to show you all for the "Think Outside the ATC" Rebel Challenge on Rogue Redhead Designs.

The idea for the challenge is to make an ATC (2.5" x 3.5") and let one of your elements protrude past the defined borders of your Artist Trading Card. I took this one step further and mounted my ATC onto a card - yup, you can do that.

Here's what I created:

Le Jardin
Stamps: cosmos blossom and sentiments from Floriculture plate and Sandy Beach Background from Beach Babes (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Silver Lustre and Heavenly White (PaperTemptress); basic black cardstock; old text pages
Ink: Chipped Sapphire, Milled Lavendar and Dusty Concord (Ranger Distress Inks); Memento

Find your inner rogue and play the latest Rebel Challenge! You don't need to use Rogue Redhead stamps to play, but you might win some if you do! One randomly drawn winner for the challenge will receive a $15.00US voucher to the Rogue Redhead Etsy Store!

10 comments:

  1. Great ATC and I love how you mounted it onto a card - good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty--and what a fun idea!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding Work Shar... Can I play along with this challenge?
    Hugs Vada

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors- bet the Lustre paper is so shimmery IRL! Great card- love your outside the box ATC. You are always inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shar, this is a gorgeous creation. Love the paper layers and collage work and beautifull colour
    hugs June x
    ps, hope you are well and if you get chance, pop by my dezinaworld blog today and grab the free autumnal background if you want it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice; I love that flower stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very delicate! Loved your previous post too with what you made with Trishas stuff. Beautiful images and colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ATC! Love that you mounted it on a card, which makes the flower pop! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this ATC - quite partial to that bud stamp of yours - becoming one of my all time favorites :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous - love that flower bud. Bet it looks even better in real life with that lustre. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...