Saturday, September 3, 2011

Going Rebel with TJ Techniques

One Saturday a month, I create a Simple Set on the RRD blog. It's a fun exercise as I am always in need of card sets for gifts and correspondence. This week, I decided to also create something that would fit in with the August Rebel Challenge on RRD. It's Surf and Turf - Wet (Heat) and Dry (Cuttlebugesque) Embossing! Fun, right?

Well, where else to turn but my ever-handy Technique Junkies Newsletter. I pulled out two oldie but goodie techniques - Marker Wash and Cuttlebug Highlights and got to work.

Here's the set all together:

Stamps: images from Beach Babes and Relish Reading plates

To get a better look and see how I made these cards, check out my Simple Set Saturday post on the RRD blog! Don't forget to check out the challenge too - now extended to September 8th! One randomly-drawn winner will receive a $15.00US voucher for the Rogue Redhead store!

1 comment:

  1. dear Shar,
    these are darling. Love yr happy accidents! That wet technique is amazing.Thanks for sharing. take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...