Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brown Bagging It

I've been playing with some really cool cardstock called Brown Bag from PaperTemptress. It's brown bag on one side and colored on the other. Cool, right?

Because I can't leave well enough alone, I had to mess with it and I came up with an easy no-ink background.

Here's the card I made:

Anchors Away
Stamps: Anchor and sentiment from Beach Babes plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: Blueberry Brown Bag and Kraft Treasures (Paper Temptress)
Ink: Timber Brown (StazOn)
Other: colored pencils, 3 antique bronze brads

To see how I made this simple no-ink background, check out my post on the PaperTemptress blog!

3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome - what a fun background. Heading over the PT to check it out your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great background! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful effect with your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...