Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another ATC for Rebel Challenge #3

For this second ATC for the "Think Outside the ATC" Rebel Challenge on the RRD blog, I turned to pretty designer papers. I used gingham for this sweetie's dress and a beautifully soft designer paper for the background.

Miss You ATC
Stamps: little girl from Beach Babes plate and sentiment from Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Paper: scraps from my basket
Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E00, E02, E07, E09, E11, E19, E40, E41, E43
Tools: oval punches (Marvy)

Why not play along? One randomly drawn winner from the qualifying submissions will receive a $15.00US voucher to the Rogue Redhead Designs Etsy Store.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATC...I too like to have a piece of my creation hang off the ATC, it adds alittle something to the whole piece. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...