Monday, August 1, 2011

We all Scream for Ice Cream

It's another new monthly theme at Gingersnap Creations! We'll be saluting the "Joys of Childhood" throughout August. Immediately my mind wandered back to those sunshine-filled days and the happiness that a simple ice cream could bring.

For this card, I used a did from The Stamping Boutique, the August Sponsor at Gingersnap Creations. I decided on bright colors - raspberries and blueberries were on my mind. I used PaperTemptress paper for its wonderful textures. The white is a felt finish, the red has an amazing texture of columns and then the blue ruche has a fabulous rough look. I used White Neenah for the actual image and it was fantastic to use with this great digi!

Ice Cream Dreaming
Stamp: Audrey and AJ Enjoying a Summer Treat digi (The Stamping Boutique)
Paper: White Felt Grandee, Red Pepper Thick Columns, Deep Blue Crepe Ruche and Neenah LinkSolar White (PaperTemptress)
Copics: B00, B23, B24, B26, C0, E00, E02, E07, E09, E11, E15, E19, E31, R20, R24, R27, R29, RV21, W0, Y13, Y15, Y19

Hope you are enjoying your Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Shar and loving that cute couple. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card- love the cute image and the great papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...